Mike Huckabee and Me

Mike Huckabee and Me
Signing his book on character

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day Two - GUTS to give!

It is Day Two of my vigil to see if the Republican Party and Christian Conservatives can admit the truth that Mike Huckabee should be our nominee. All I have heard today is one local radio talk show host out of Memphis, TN say what has already been said--"Mike can't get the money." I would encourage those who are fearful to first observe at www.mikehuckabee.com that the 'money' is starting to move from a trickle to a steady flow. I challenge all those who say they like Mike, but worry about the money to actually give this candidate some. I gave. It was small, but it will be consistent. What is $20.00 today? It won't fill up a tank of gas in a compact car, but it may just be what may help America elect some 'hopeful from Hope' who want to lead America away from dependence on the House of Saud to energy independence.

No comments:

About Me

I am a proud Christian who is in love with Jesus and my wife. I am a blessed man. Blessed with a family and a wonderful country.